Lifft India’s first creative content presentation, a short feature film, The Re-Bell was premiered at The View in Mumbai and launched on Lifft India youtube channel on 22nd july 2018. Click Here to see the film.
Lifft India is proud to announce that it selected a short film screenplay titled The Re-Bell submitted by Ms. Supriya Parulekar now filmed by Mr. Riju Bajaj under the banner RBME. The premiere was attended by Mr. Naseeruddin Shah, Ms.Ratna Pathak Shah, Rajendra Gupta, Anjum Rizvi, Imaad Shah, Inaamul Haq, Purnendu Shekhar, Atul Tiwary, Vivek Sharma, Shakhar Sen, Suhail Tatari, Leena Yadav, Kunicka Sadanand, Sudhanshu Kumar along with the cast and crew of the film. The film is now available for public viewing on LIFFT INDIA youtube channel.
*The maiden production presentation by Lifft India Under its parent company RBME has inspired Riju Bajaj and his team of volunteers to regularly produce content which will be in line with the festivals ideology thus giving birth to its very own repertory to be officially known as Lifft India Repertory and Lifft India Studio.
Film Review Links :-
The upcoming films by Lifft India Repertory:-
- FALLEN IN LOVE – released on 2nd oct 2019 on lifftindia you tube channel
- R.I.P Rastor Image Processor – post production stage
- CROSSROADS – pre production stage
- SHALAAKA – pre production stage
5. LOVE BITES – pre production stage
6. LIFT – pre production stage
7. DO YOU LOVE ME – post production stage
8. KESRO – under production
9. Lifft India Saarthi Taxicab – released on 15th May 2020 on lifftindia you tube channel